Saturday 1 March 2008

Good afternoon

And so far the afternoon has been.
Things are cheery, not sure if its the extra little bit of sunshine we get, or that things in the house finally look like they've moved towards the finishing posts, or possibly because I managed to get an extra hours kip plus get out to plant some more seeds - that'll be lettuces of various sorts, rocket, spinach, carrots and violas. Chuffed with myself, oh just a little.
I'll admit it's all potted as the actual piece of garden isn't really cleared and ready, I guess also all that planting pots is a way out for me not actually getting round to measuring the garden to actually plan where everything goes... or the dusting.... or clearing out the next room to decorate.
We got a venue and set a date, now its dresses and suits, flowers and cake, oh and not forgetting guests!
I guess I better spend some time plotting and planning things.

1 comment:

Mephitis said...

Well done on the sowing. We ought to get our veg patch started ourselves. We know where it's going to be...

I volunteer for the guest job! :)