Thursday 8 May 2008

Nearly there

Yesterday was another non-speaking day, until lunch time wen I was approached  by the "offending" party and we had a chat. There were points of "it's not me, I've been asked to" and as I was relaxing all I could think was along the lines of, then it's the way it's communicated - I attempted a few comments along those lines, whether it's picked up I don't know. If it isn't then I'll have to have words to those above to approach and say that tone and wording needs to be looked at.
Mind you I'm only half and half inclined to believe that it's a response from "other people" complaining about me.... who? That's what I like to know, not to be nasty in anyway, I don't think they have valid points, but often these people do need to be looked at and say "well you expect that of me but you don't actual fulfill it either" like the timekeeping business, the person monitoring the time often has no idea when they themselves go out for lunch or come back, plus they question the amount of time it takes to get a coffee and we know their tea breaks are over 30mins..... is it not fair to say look at yourself before causing trouble for others.
And I'd also like to know, why me? Have I done something to cause all this trouble?

1 comment:

Mephitis said...

Some people are just arses, don't let it get you down.