Sunday 25 September 2011

Portals to my garden

Yeah finally done it. Managed to save enough to get new windoors (windows and doors) which I shall be able to see out of... I'm determined on that point, I really don't like looking through murk just because the sealant's (or whatever) has gone gone gone...

It shall happen this week (it shall it shall). Today we moved lots of junk away from the vicinity. Yes lots of junk, lots more than the folks back 'ome had to move when they had their windows done and we have the tiny house. I am going to throw some of it out (whether it be mine or not) ... my rule is if it's sat and done naught in the last 4 years then it shall unburden my rooms and disappear into the wide world. I shall put a foot down and say "no more".

.....if I say it enough it might just happen.

No comments: