Thursday 16 August 2007

Whaaaa.....

What happened to the week? Where'd it go?
Sunday - very busy day, full of cleaning and gardening. Never ever have a passion flower it takes over everything. Having taken it out of the front garden I now have a very large bare patch.... hmmmm what to plant.
The furtinia (hah look at me I remembered a plant name, even if I can't spell it!) was overrun with passion flower and now looks very bare and a little sorry for it self.
I'm also seed collecting - not much as I've not grown much, there's rocket and foxglove and marigold and I'm waiting (impatiently) for the poppies to ripen up. Hopefully I'll manage to pick the rare white and pink ones rather than the purples.
My niece was 4 so i had a fun time with the family.... ok so first of all we were late and nearly missed all the grub, then I chatted adult fashion to the adults and was entertained by video clips of my other niece who's now 6 months and wasn't there. Then I got hijacked by my 4 year old pirate niece and her cousin who decided that I was either caught by them or catching them..... mixed in with the cousin (also 4) trying to force feed me fake packets of food. Can't believe how hooked a 4 year old can be on Johnny Depp - her room
is covered with the Pirate of the C. and Jack Sparrow. The way she acts you'd think they were of first name terms! Anyway it makes buying presents easy :D
That's it really.

No comments: