Saturday 10 November 2007

Lethaaargy

My get up and go got up and went, and there I was doing quite well today.
Was ill for a couple of days during the week.... well I was unwell longer but had a couple of days off work. I'm still coughing quite well now and rather gunked up when I get up in the morning but lots better.
I got up did the washing, sorted through the bills and managed to dust some, before I decided for some lunch and reading other people's blogs, and now I am run out of energy. Naught on the box (I have the Red Bull Air race on - something I usually like but I'd much rather just go to sleep (only I wont sleep tonight if I do). Ho hum.
1940's Jive night tonight... should be fun if I can muster the enthusiasm and energy, hopefully all the dancing will get me going.

No comments: