Thursday 28 June 2007

Life recently

Just thought I may as well put a bit down of what's been happening recently - fill in the blanks in a way:

I run a small club - it is small and some weeks it shrinks to the point where I wonder if I've said something wrong. I also go to another dance club, where the teacher is leaving. Usually (well the last couple of years) I've covered during her holidays so it would've been nice to have been told she was leaving rather than turn up one week to find some "strange" people taking the class. Strange in oh so many ways, I was so distracted in one dance just by watching the teacher writhing that I kept going wrong - larf I larfed till I cried.
So anyways, this new group were told they were taking over when the teacher left. I heard by the grapevine and then thee was a club vote and then club members could e-mail or call the teacher, get their views across, say who they wanted to take over. It would have been nice to have the story straight. Someone got cross on my behalf on how discourteous the teacher was by not talking to me. And then when we finally gave in and went to see her, went all round the houses up and downstairs and finally into the barn - not to say she contradict herself in the same sentence ("50% of the class voted you to take over....blah blah.... they all wanted new faces to take it on...."). Pants is all I have to say - I'm not one to really dislike people, I usually get on with them, placid me well usually, it's just in the past 4 or so weeks this one nasty vicious old woman (I'm showing restraint)has the loudest mouth ever and she didn't like the group taking over till she new it was them or me and now she's all over them like a rash. Not just that but she's putting pressure on people to vote for them - she's the type that picks friends she can manipulate probably why she don't like me (oh,sobsob). After 4 or so weeks I really can't give a rats botty what they decide as I don't really want to keep going not with the school ground attitude. Sometimes I wish I could slap her.
Apart from that the teacher said "monies" of a small amount whatever that means changed hands but what members D & S wanted to know what was being sold? Not the name, nor the equipment, the hall doesn't have a contract it's nightly hire, can you sell the member's as part of the club? D said she didn't want to be sold.

The man (A) and I have been having major downs and minor ups - he's admitted he's not used to doing things like picking up his clothes and putting them away, his mum's always done. Mum's should be more responsible, your little lads and lasses need to learn about washing up and picking up and digging in dirt.
Don't feel like decorating as each time I do something a week later it's destroyed by A picking at something or in this last case pulling down the reeaallly annoying cables that wind up and down round doorways and up stairs. Glad I'd not got round to glossing.
Well we've kinda sorted out some of the problems, I'm keeping the big baby one till later :s
So that's a quick (yes I said quick) round up.

No comments: