Wednesday 27 June 2007

Today, tomorrow, sometime

Ok so I'm still messing about a bit with the setup et al... I'll get there sometime.
All's quiet today - no hassle at work, no emails of the friendly variety, no post - for me anyway. 
At least it's been better than the rest of the week what with
missing buses, having PC's crash, no e-mail server.
So far it's just rained on me 2 minutes from my front door...
... apart from that and the weird smell in the porch all's quiet.

Well I say quiet in the loosest terms: 
life has been busy and I'm all overcome with the theory that 
if I can't do it today there's always tomorrow or the weekend... 
one of them anyway. 

Well this is a brief attempt at getting started.... something I'm good at is postponing usually just never get round to doing the postponing these days always too busy gallivanting.
Haha just got to love spellcheck - galvanising indeed!



No comments: