Monday 4 August 2008

Wellll hellllooo

Finally, Little C arrived very early in the morning 2 weeks ago. Tiny little person, all soft and fluffy. In fact in 2 weeks Little C now seems quite big to me.

We went to a meal the other day and I couldn't believe how many 5-6 month olds there were there, also they nearly all had red hair! And there I was thinking redheads are rare, well more so than blondes and brunettes. Well I was mentioning these other babes becuase I couldn't believe how big they are. Now Little C was around 7lb's, so not a tiny baby and not a large one either, but will Little C get to be sooooo large and round faced as these others at 6 months? 

Not expecting any long sleeps just yet - except in the car that is - Little C's asleep right now, puckered lips and lying frog-like. So this is now my world - feeds and changing nappies, grabbing kip..... oh plus housekeeping, cooking, teaching and studies (when I can fit them in!!).

1 comment:

Mephitis said...

Glad you're both doing well. :)