Friday 5 October 2007

Chickadee

(I shall try again...but I think the moment's passed)
I doing a bit of a catch up, things just cascaded.

So where was I, oh yes I was a "chick" at a hen night, lots of drinking and some dancing, even with the silly women who hate each other. I did enjoy the weekend (does it sound like I’m trying to convince myself? well I’m not). I loved not being around the house…work, I drank loads but unfortunately did not get as pissed as everyone else and have now earned my self a reputation as being able to drink people under the table.

The wedding's also been and gone - more drinking and a kind of shuffling for dancing, well that was me everyone else was strutting their stuff. Don't know why, I mean I do dance and yet somehow put me in a room with work folk and strangers and I'm a shuffler - sometimes I wish I was a bit more of an exhibitionist.

No comments: