Friday 5 October 2007

Friends

I said the moment had passed and it has in a way but I thought I'd try reiterate some of what I was going on about:

It was the hen night and the wedding, seeing all those friends, some who see each other everyday , some who go out each week together.  Perhaps my life is out of balance. Anyway I made a friend which I hope will become a good friend and last, not just "ships passing" - not that I don't have friends but it's kinda hard to nip off down the pub or pop round for tea when they're more than 10 minutes bus ride away and I think that's what these friends had, the men and women all lived close and shared babysitting or houseminding, as well as going out.

1 comment:

Mephitis said...

It's a pain when you lose your posts and therefore train of thought, argh!

Great that you've clicked with someone. :)