Monday 8 October 2007

How does it start?

It's the first time we've got to a social dance to set up an hour early to find people already turning up.... 30 minutes yes but an HOUR early! 
It was a good night though - nothing taxing, nothing difficult, they must think I'm a little on the odd side as I got the giggles early on, well when we started dancing I was on my own at the front. There were 4 lines behind me and everyone joined in on the end of those so there were 4 crammed lines and me on my tod. And when I tried to go talk to someone she walked away! Well I sat on my own for a while before the others turned up (late) but ti did make me giggles. As this was a mixed ability dance night we had some very lively ladies who were trying everything and wiggling lots - good laugh through.

No comments: