Saturday 7 July 2007

I like driving in my car...

Well actually I don't have a car. But it is a car story, about last night. On my way out M and D were giving me a lift and there was a huge amount of traffic around - well it's been an exhibition week so we knew there'd be lots of people around. There were also lots of police around and lots of cars. So you'd think less chance of getting up any speed... true but still some idiot managed to hit us in the back. Can't believe how little damage there was considering how loud the bang was and how hard we hit the headrests. Well it all seemed reasonable, exchanged info etc but we'll have to wait and see if the whole insurance thing goes well. I also hope D doesn't suffer whiplash - as driver D seemed to be suffering last night.
I'm ok, bit tender not as sore as I expected, perhaps all this decorating and moving things has strengthened my neck muscles.
Should I think this a kick in the pants? Hmmm.

1 comment:

Mephitis said...

Ouch, glad you're OK.

Thanks for your email and for the "new house" card! :D