Tuesday 3 July 2007

A Tuesday in the life....

Ok so this might be a cheat – I am going to post this after I get home.
Work is work and boring as ever although I’m surprising myself by not nodding off over my keyboard – might have something to do with reading other peoples blogs and typing this. Oop was going to say I’d done all the demanding things and now no-one wants anything but upon refreshing I see at least 3 people want something…. What I wonder, bet it wont be as interesting as the 300 condoms ordered last month or the cows requested last week. Nope not that interesting just some certificates…hmm wonder when mine will turn up, I did pass the course in February, but then it did have to be returned as they spelt my name wrong! I am fairly sure I’m not a boy.
So the big news today is the centre manager is leaving – oooo wonder what brought that on. And it was sunny with actual sun shinning when I went for my (after) 10am hot choc – trying to wean myself off too much coffee.

Read: not reading any book per se, my bus trips are filled with catch up reading on the magazine I subscribe to… ok both ones full of lovely pictures (wish I could take that kinda shot) and the other’s wordy and informative – like the article about forgetfulness being…. now what was it….
“…failing to remember everything is a sign your brain is working properly.”
Nice to know.
I’ve also got one of these download books “Fallen Angels” by Larry Niven (pg 19 so far).
12:26 I am nodding….sleep is stealing in, well what d’ya expect when my interest has to be kept by ordering leaflets ones I don’t even get to see and larf at the funny people. Lunch will be soon…must keep eyes open….did I mention the ridiculously early time I have to catch a bus to work? Hmm? Ok it’s not that ridiculous – 7:10am – but I feel it should be 7:30 or later so allowing me to stay in bed past 6:30, and the club means I don’t get home till past 10:45 (it’s usually just before 11pm I crawl through the door and think hmmmm tea…bed… zzzz and then it takes forever to get into bed particularly as things just keep getting in the way – must-have-passes-in-the-morning-else-be-walking-to-work-and-unable-to-get-in-the-office-types-things).
Mwaaahahaa! *I roll my head manically left to right* I have the power. Well I’ve decided to look into why the yellow triangle is appearing after raise 8 or 9 order and it appears something is marked for deletion – don’t ask me what as it doesn’t come under my number comprehension – I work with certain numbers and this was definitely outside the realms. Boy if that’s a problem it will come back to me, don’t know why I larf manically about it, perhaps I just don’t care. In this place everything returns with a vengeance.

14:51
Ok I’m getting pissed off.
Bloody e-mail software! Notes won’t let me copy an address and I’m now narked with the system and want to kick it hard. Don’t wanna do it now because it’s bloody annoying – easy enough to copy and paste but it wont so I’m not messing around typing the whole thing in they’ll just have to look the bloody number up themselves.

3:20pm bloody e-mail’s gone down ….. yippee I guess in ways, but boo hiss in that I can’t get my e-mails…Oh what to do for half an hour.. I know.. read (surreptitiously)!

Thought of the day: Will my shower be installed when I get home or not? I’m taking bets that it wont be (either time ran away or there’s a part missing/”it was broke when I opened the box”).

No comments: