Tuesday 3 July 2007

Weekends

I sanded and primed and then my folks came over with a small shrub which we planted in the front garden (fingers crossed it'll survive the upheaval), then I madly glossed and had to get ready to go out dancing - 'twas a party night as the "hostess" is off to Spain and she did all these intros to the lovely little lady who's taking on the Saturday Socials and the gyrating-naf teacher who's taking on Thursdays. No grudge honest - by the end of it all I couldn't care wether they got it or I did. It's just several of us were not impressed by how a teacher (who should know better) could not dance in line because someone near her wasn't as mobile and was struggling a little with the steps - the teacher then dashed to the front and ensured she took up the space of 4 dancers with her actions.
Professional - pah! I doubt it lots. She writhes as well in the most unbecoming way - it's like watching someone's 50+ mother (can't say mine because my mum doesn't attempt writhing in any circumstances) try to copy Girls Aloud,Beyonce and Shikira. OK saying that then looking at their website they obviously have time to input into their club and seem to do an amazing amount of gigs (from charity do's to Christmas Partys to 4 clubs during the week) why is what I want to know, Why are all the awful teachers the popular ones? Why can't I make my own clubs as popular as their's seem to be? what's the secret? do I need a bad attitude, an awful accent so no one can understand me, or be so up my own b*m thinking I'm so very fantastic at everything? And that was all on Saturday! Sunday I went to the enourmous M&S in Camberley - spent all day there I could but didn't as 
dinner from lovely restaurant beckoned my grumbling tummy. 

No comments: